Fiji Airways Flying Fijians winger Semi Radradra is the only Fijian player selected in a Rugby World Cup XV based on stats.
A minimum of 320 minutes was required for selection except for props who were allowed to play 240 minutes.
Radradra lit up the pool stages beating a tournament-high 29 defenders despite playing just four games.
400 - @fijirugby's Semi Radradra made the most carries (62) and metres (400) of any player in the pool stage of #RWC2019, also beating the most defenders (29) of any player in the tournament so far. Flyer. pic.twitter.com/9Xv73frxje— OptaJonny (@OptaJonny) October 14, 2019
He was also one of four players to gain over 400 metres and only two players had more assists than his four.
Surprisingly, no Springboks featured despite them becoming world champions for the third time.
Four players from the All Blacks and Japan , two Samoans, three England players and one player from Wales made the list.
1. Joe Moody (All Blacks)
2. Shota Horie (Japan)
3. Kyle Sinckler (England)
4. Maro Itoje (England)
5. Kane Le'aupepe (Manu Samoa)
6. Chris Vui (Manu Samoa)
7. Pieter Labuschagne (Japan)
8. Kazuki Himeno (Japan)
9. Gareth Davies (Wales)
10. Richie Mo'unga (All Blacks)
11. Semi Radradra (Fiji)
12. Anton Lienert-Brown (All Blacks)
13. Manu Tuilagi (England)
14. Kotaro Matsushima (Japan)
15. Beauden Barrett (All Blacks)ADVERTISEMENT Listen to the latest news on our 5 radio stations Legend FM, Viti FM, Radio Sargam, FM96 and Navtarang.