Marika Koroibete will make his debut off the bench for the Wallabies in their Rugby Championship match against Argentina this Saturday.
Koroibete was first included in the Wallabies setup in last year’s Spring Tour but did not manage to crack a matchday 23 during that time.
The 25‑year‑old replaces fellow NRL convert Curtis Rona.
Tevita Kuridrani and Henry Speight will start against Argentina while Samu Kerevi has also been listed on the bench.
Former Wallabies captain Stephen Moore has missed out on a test return.
The All Blacks will take on the Springboks at 7.35pm Saturday while the Wallabies will host Argentina at 10pm Saturday.
1. Scott Sio (35 Tests)
2. Tatafu Polota‑Nau (74 Tests)
3. Sekope Kepu (83 Tests)
4. Rob Simmons (74 Tests)
5. Adam Coleman (14 Tests)
6. Ned Hanigan (6 Tests)
7. Michael Hooper (c) (71 Tests)
8. Sean McMahon (18 Tests)
9. Will Genia (vc) (81 Tests)
10. Bernard Foley (vc) (48 Tests)
11. Reece Hodge (16 Tests)
12. Kurtley Beale (63 Tests)
13. Tevita Kuridrani (50 Tests)
14. Henry Speight (15 Tests)
15. Israel Folau (58 Tests)
16. Jordan Uelese (1 Test)
17. Tom Robertson (12 Tests)
18. Allan Alaalatoa (15 Tests)
19. Izack Rodda (1 Test)
20. Jack Dempsey (2 Tests)
21. Nick Phipps (54 Tests)
22. Samu Kerevi (10 Tests)
23. Marika Koroibete*ADVERTISEMENT Listen to the latest news on our 5 radio stations Legend FM, Viti FM, Radio Sargam, FM96 and Navtarang.